Saturday, April 4, 2009

For my Parents...


At last!

The moment I have waited was here, it started and ends so quickly and that it left me the memories me and my close friends had shared for almost 4 years. My heart is crying but I don't want it to be seen in my eyes I want this extra special day of my life to be memorable without having that tears. But I guess that's was impossible.

I was listening to that special song rendered by a young lady and that I said i would not cry but I can't help it, I am teary eyed and I feel it's going to blow out inside of me all of the moments that was very special to me. I don't know what was the most thing that makes me teary eyed is it the thought that me and my classmate would be apart or the hardship I've been through all those years. I guess it is both, but the most reason of it is that the thought that I have given my parents honor to successfully having the degree Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and take home my diploma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment