Friday, April 10, 2009

Our First Trip to Boracay Island Aklan

Classes are over, it was our Christmas break that time. We are excited to go home early and think of what we can do, since we can get rid of our lectures for that moment of our lives in college. But when my other friends were busy with other things I keep busy myself in sleeping, relaxing my toxic mind and work but didn't imagine something good will happen the next, next day.

Me and my family went some place that time, visit our relatives and have some time to talk over things then I was distracted by the ring of my phone I didn't mind at first thinking that it was just a usual forward messages coming from my friends. But then when I open and read the message I was suddenly get excited for it was from Hanna saying that our long planned trip to Boracay Island is confirmed we will be going to Boracay exactly the day after that. Glad as I told it to my parents and they also permitted me to go with my friends.


The three of us were very excited when we got in to the Van that would bring us to Caticlan. It was 9 in the morning when we arrived at the Island and we are amazed of the sight we behold. The water was crystal clear and the sand is white and like rays of sun, that's why you really need sun glasses when you get there cause it might cause pain on your eyes the sand was really white as snow.





After some time of travel we reached our destination and we didn't waste our time we put our things down and start to explore the beauty of the Island. The sky was clear and the sun was up in the sky looking down to those enjoying the beauty the island possesses. It is indeed the very perfect time to experience the clear water and white sand of Boracay, so we prepare ourselves to our most exciting swimming experience.




We stay on the Island in three days and two night.. Enjoying the waters of the beach at day and having fun at the lights of different resort at night.

There are so many resort and bars beside the water so while we are staying beside the beach at night we also enjoy the music coming from those bars.


We really enjoyed the experience and this is really worth keeping. God is really an amazing God to create such beauty that Boracay had it such a wonder and will really remain a wonder the beauty of the Island was stunning, wonderful words are really don't enough to describe what it really like. People should also conserve and preserve the beauty which God had given to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment